Tuesday, January 19, 2010

View from my bedroom...there is a town under all that fog!

Good news - turns out the Dr. was wrong. No strep just a nasty case of tonsillitis. Am feeling much better today. Lil'G is visiting her grandparent's for a couple of days so I figured some major chillin' was in order. I have been sitting on the couch by a nice cozy fire, watching old episodes of Project Runway - get this - Australia!!! I am in love with this show and had no idea there was an Aussie version. Its fab!
While I have been watching I have been drinking copious amounts of tea and knitting. I am furiously trying to finish my owl sweater. I am knitting it up in a lovely grey wool. I am at the neck ribbing and have only 2 inches to go. There are no words to describe how excited I am to be almost finished. I get to wear it soon! Yay!
I will post pictures tomorrow. Have sweet dreams tonight! x

No comments:

Post a Comment