Monday, June 20, 2011

Mmmmmm....

....oatmeal.
I love oatmeal. I eat it almost every day for breakfast. But it can get a little boring. I mean, there are only so many things you can do to jazz up oats. So when I found this recipe in a magazine I ripped it out and decided I would have to try it. Oh my goodness, am I ever glad I did.


It is like pudding, and french toast and oatmeal all in one dish. Dessert for breakfast.
And anything that inspires a four year old to say, "This is soooo delicious" is a keeper in my book!


I used strawberries instead of the blueberries and only used a 1/4 cup of sugar. This recipe makes a lot (6-8 servings) but I am going to experiment with re-heating it at work tomorrow for breakfast.
We are out to the garden this morning. We are going to re-plant the carrots. The never ending rain seems to be making all the seeds rot in the ground. Dear Sun, please come out so that the garden will grow. Thanks!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment