Saturday, June 4, 2011

Its going to be a bright, bright, sunshine-y day....

The sun is out! Yahooooo! Can you tell I am in a better head space?
This weekend I am taking care of one of the cutest dogs on the planet. Miller.

He is my brother's puppy and is only about 8 months old. This dog listens better than most adult dogs I have met. He is seriously hilarious! I forgot how exhausting puppy's are. My mission every day is to tire him out so he is all chill in the house. Well, I think I am more tired than he is!
I got myself some new glasses. I can see!

Still getting used to them but it makes such a difference. Everything is clear instead of fuzzy. Its the little things in life, you know?
Now I know that we are just coming into summer and I have no business thinking about sweaters but I just can't help myself. Knitters are always thinking about sweaters...or mittens...or hats....
Yesterday I came across this pattern...

link
Isn't it amazing? I'm in love with the little neck tie and the peplum. It also led me to a book of vintage knitting patterns called "A Stitch In Time" by Jane Waller and Susan Crawford. The sweaters in this book blow my mind! They are typical for their eras- nipped waists, strong shoulders, drapey necklines. Swoon. I need to get my hands on a copy of this book!
We are off to the beach this afternoon. Gotta keep trying to tire this doggie out! Enjoy your weekend! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment