Friday, April 27, 2012

These days...

...I have been trying to take it easy.  Truth be told, I find it difficult.  I like to be up and about doing things.  But I have been getting some cramping and some pretty brutal round ligament pain so I have been told to do a little less. So...I have finished work ( Woohoo!), have been slowly organizing my sewing area (the Mister built me some new shelves!) and getting everything ready for the Wee Babe set to join us.  This has meant sorting through the things I kept from my first baby, trying to figure out if we need anything.  Turns out, thankfully, we don't.  I have also been gathering the supplies needed for the home birth we are planning.  That has been finished too!
And of course, the knitting has continued.  I just sewed the buttons on this today:


 
 And because we cloth diaper, I have made some wool soakers:

I can't get this picture to flip!
Cute, huh!
I haven't shared very many pictures of my pregnant self, mostly because I feel huge.  Here I am at almost 32 weeks.  Seeing the picture, I don't look as massive as I feel. 

 

 I am off to go do some more organizing and knitting.  I think a cup of tea may be in order as well!  Have a lovely weekend! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment