Monday, April 2, 2012

Knitting: Beanies

I have finished a couple of little newborn beanies.  They are so fun to make!  I may have a problem.  Maybe some charity knitting is in my future.....
The first one is a little cabled owl beanie in a cotton wool blend.  I modified the pattern slightly (Rav notes) and love how it turned out.  I think I will only sew on one set of eyes.
 The second is a sweet little Leafy beanie in a leaf green cotton. 
The colour just refuses to photograph.  I followed the pattern exactly (Rav notes). I think it came out beautifully. Isn't the little leaf detail sweet?
Baby knitting is so much fun and is almost instant gratification since everything is so tiny.
I'm off to peruse some more patterns and then must get on making dinner.  Tonight I am making Pasta Carbonara with spring peas.  Mmmmmm!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment