Thursday, August 30, 2012

Right Now:







:I am feeling the end of summer.  The nights are getting cooler and the days are not quite so sweltering.
:We are getting ready for school.  Grade One!
:We celebrated a 6th birthday.  I cannot believe she is already six.
:We are finding our rhythm as a family of four.  Its a crazy off kilter rhythm but it is ours.
:I am enjoying my little boy and his sweet personality and gorgeous grins. 
:I am struggling to keep my house clean and laundry done and meals cooked.  I am also learning to take a breath and let it go.  This is hard for me.
:I am so excited to sew some flannel pjs for my cousin's little boys!
:We are picking so many cucumbers from the garden.  Hello pickles!
:I am finishing up a sweater for myself, a hat for a special someone and planning a whole lot more knitting projects.
:I am breastfeeding all day long.  This boy likes to eat!
:I am so grateful for all I have in my life.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment