Friday, March 2, 2012

A Finished Item!

I finished knitting my first baby item!  It is a little wool vest made from a vintage Sirdar pattern.  The knitting was really mindless ( An entire sweater in 3x1 rib?!  On #3 needles?  What was I thinking?!?!) and turned out really cute. The picture makes it look really wonky for some reason but it doesn't look like that in real life.
 

 It is sooooo tiny!  I have forgotten how little babies are!
 I seamed up the vest and immediately started on the next item.  Can you guess what it is?  Here is a hint:  Its a Surprise.
 
 
The yarn is luscious hand dyed merino in a worsted weight from Lorna's Laces.  I cannot believe how soft it is!  I want to knit a blanket out of it for myself!
Off to feed my kiddo who is home sick today.  Hope you all have a lovely weekend! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment