Monday, September 19, 2011

The first week of school has finished and the second has begun. G. is absolutely loving Kindergarten! She sets her alarm before bed every night and when it goes off in the morning she jumps out of bed to turn it off. She is so very excited every morning. Her teacher is amazing and she has already made a few new friends. I am so proud of her!

For me, I am struggling with the thought of lunches. So far we have only done half days and all G. has needed is a snack. This week we start with the lunches though. I have been picking the brains of all my mom friends for ideas. I guess I am struggling because I always hated the lunches my mom packed me when I was a kid. I wasn't (and still am not) big on sandwiches. Here are some of my ideas:
- cheese and crackers with veggies
- leftovers ( I always loved leftovers as a kid)
- the dreaded sandwich!
- tortilla spread with cream cheese and jam, rolled up and sliced
- boiled egg and veggies
- soup in a thermos with bread or crackers
Any amazing lunch ideas out there? I am dying to hear them!
Hope you have a fantastic day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment