Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunny Sunday and Goodbye's

source

This morning I went and had brunch with an amazing bunch of ladies. The occassion? My Kiwi friend, Chloe, is heading back to NZ. We met at work and she is just so awesome. She has more energy, more personality and more hilarity that anyone I have ever met. All I do is laugh when I am around her.
We took over the corner window seat at the Full Circle and had some seriously amazing food. I had a very non-traditional benny with bacon (mmmmm....bacon....), tomatoes, goat cheese, caramelized onions and of course, hollandaise. It was scrumptious.
Chloe, I am so sad to see you go. I hope our paths cross again one day! I love you and wish you good times and lots of laughter (which I am sure there will be!). Hugs and kisses to you, doll! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment