Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sewing....where am I going to find the time to do it all!


I just discovered (and purchased!) this pattern from Colette patterns. Whenever I find a stylish men's sewing pattern I snap it up. They are few and far between! I can't wait to make it for the Mister. I will make one in cosy flannel for the winter and some nice breezy linen for the summer....the possibilities are really endless. I like the vintage style of it. This shirt seems to fit a bit slimmer than most men's shirts which is excellent for my man since he is quite slim.
I also just got this book from a shop in Toronto called The Workroom. I would love to visit the shop if I ever find myself in TO. I really enjoyed emailing back and forth with the women who run this shop - they were super helpful and got this book to me lickety-spilt! The book is full of adorable clothes for little girls. It is all in Japanese but there are some stellar diagrams so I think I should be able to figure it all out.
Famous last words!
G and I are baking up a storm and are going to continue with that today. Hope you have a lovely weekend! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment