Monday, February 13, 2012

News....

I told you the other day that I had some news to share.  People who I know in real life already know this.  Our family will be getting a little bigger in June.  We are expecting a baby around the middle of the month!  This is why I have been very absent from this space.  I am feeling really good right now.  I have to take it a little easy because if I don't my back really bothers me.  My job keeps me on my feet for long hours so when I have days off they are spent quietly, usually knitting or reading.  The first few months were very rough with constant nausea and exhaustion. 
I have begun digging out all the baby things I kept from Lil'G and seeing what may be needed.  We are not going to find out if we are having a boy or a girl.  The surprise is half the fun!  We are also planning a home birth so I have been talking to lots of my friends who have had successful home births and getting to know my midwives.  They are so awesome!  I feel like I am in very good hands with these three ladies!
As I mentioned, I have been doing some knitting.  I have just started on the wee knitting.  A bunch of wool is on order (Thanks, Hazel!) and a bunch of projects are in the works.  I thought that in the months to come I would share the things I am making, both for the baby and me. 
We are all so very excited around here!  My five year old is over the moon that she is going to be a big sister. 

 
Knock knock!
 
She likes to kiss my belly and talk to the baby.  It makes my heart just swell with joy. 
Hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment