Monday, July 26, 2010

...


Okay...so I try and keep this a positive space with little to no complaining involved. Today I just can't help it though. Frustration is taking over. I am wanting to be creative and productive because that is a space I am happiest in. Its just that lately I feel like all I ever do is laundry (jeez, the never ending laundry!) and clean and cook and work for someone else. There seems to be no space for the work I want to do. I know that my house does not have to be so clean you can eat off the floor (...believe me, it is not!) but there are certain tasks that need to be completed. I guess I am just struggling with balancing it all.
Anyone else feel this way? How do you cope with the desire to create and actually find the time to do it?
x

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. I noticed when I first started using podcasts that I find it almost impossible to stay awake listening to spoken word recordings. I have the advantage of being in the UK, so we have the BBC iPlayer site. If I have to squeeze more time out of a day I can call up anything from a choice of hours of spoken material on any given subject and bang, that's me asleep. So instead of trying to get one block of sleep, I have a couple of shorter naps per day. Just about works :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh...naps....that sounds like heaven!

    ReplyDelete